- Product Information
BRIQUETTING ALUMINIUM CHIPS EFFICIENTLY
The high-quality, dense briquettes, which have a defined residual moisture, offer better opportunities for marketing than loose chips. There is also a profitable side effect to briquetting aluminium chips – cooling lubricants that adhere to the chips are efficiently recovered by our aluminium press. These cooling lubricants can then be reused after appropriate treatment.
Depending on customer requirements, we offer aluminium presses for throughputs between 30 and 2,400 kg per hour. The required throughput will have an influence on the choice of the briquette format.
- Significant reduction in volume reduces transport costs
- Defined scrap quality
- Increased revenues from briquettes
- Recovery of expensive cooling lubricants
- Cleanliness at the workplace
- Reduced melting loss when re-melting
- Low maintenance costs & long service life